The NYSC registration portal is now open, log on to http://portal.nysc.org.ng/ to complete your registration.⠀⠀⠀
Remember the portal is only open until 8th April 2018 so if you want to be part of this batch make sure you complete your application!
Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
1. If you are registering for the first time, click on ‘Registration for Mobilization 2018 Batch ‘A’.
2. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3. If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, Click on “Revalidation” link to re-validate your registration.
4. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
5. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
For Help and Support
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org⠀⠀
For NYSC Support Please Call +234-8147869429, +234-9038034460, +234-8092142661
For Technical Portal Support Please Call +234-1-7617160, +234-1-7740392⠀⠀
For Support via Social media⠀⠀
– Twitter: @nysc_ng
– Instagram: @nysc_ng
– Facebook: @nysc_ng