Tips to guide PCMs during NYSC Online Registration.
1. If you are registering for the first time, click on ‘Mobilization Batch A, 2019’ and then select ‘Fresh Registration’.
2. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration or Submit, do not create a new account instead click on “Login Here” to continue your registration with your previous Username and Password.
3. If you were mobilized in the previous Batches and have registered online before but unable to proceed to Orientation Camp, click on ‘Mobilization Batch A, 2019’ then select ‘Revalidation’ to re-validate your registration.
4. Do not thumb print by proxy. (Nobody should thumbprint for you; thumbprint should be done by you).
5. Make sure the passport photograph uploaded is very clear.
6. Do not forget the Username and Password used during your online registration.
7. Apply for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of names on your dashboard. It is ongoing even after the Orientation Exercise.
8. Procedure to apply for Correction of Date of Birth.
- Get 19 or 20 digits WAEC Verification Pin from any First Bank branch.
- Login to your Dashboard with your Username and Password.
- Click on the Date of Birth link.
- Enter WAEC Verification Pin, select WAEC Type, Year of Exam and enter your Examination Number.
- Click on the Verify button
- Click SUBMIT or CANCEL.
9. PCMs with wrongly uploaded Thumbprint and Passport Photographs during Online Registration to contact our States Secretariat before the commencement of the Orientation Exercise.
10. PCMs who are in the Medical profession with Expired licence will not be registered in camp, you are advised to renew your licence before going to camp.
11. Part-time graduates are to register on the portal, so they can print their Exclusion Letter on their dashboard when PCMs are printing their Call-up Letters.
12. Cross- check your records before submission to avoid wrong details.
13. Foreign graduates who registered for 2019 Batch “A” are to go to Camp with their Original documents as uploaded during Online Registration for Verification in the Orientation Camp.
- They should also bring Original Transcript not photocopy and Translation Version of their Certificate to the Orientation Camp.
- They are to ensure they are verified by the Verification Officers before leaving the camp on any grounds.
Failure to comply leads to Cancellation of Registration and will not be posted to Place of Primary Assignment.
14. 2019 Batch “A” Prospective Corps Members to contact their Institutions, if they are faced with the following challenges during Online Registration.
- Wrong Matriculation Number
- Invalid or Wrong JAMB Number
- No records found on the Senate list on the portal.
Checking Your Name on the Senate Lists or its equivalents
1. To check if your name is on the senate list submitted by your institution log on to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/VerifySenateLists.aspx
2. Select the name of your institution, enter your matriculation number, enter your Surname and date of birth then click on the search button
Checking NYSC’s List of NUC, NBTE and NCCE Accredited Courses within Selected Institution
1. To check the list log on to https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc4/CheckInstitutionCourses.aspx
2. Select a type of programme and a name of an institution from the drop down list then click on the search button to view the accredited courses the institution offers for that programme.
NYSC Certificate Verification
1. To verify an NYSC certifcate log on to https://verify.nysc.org.ng/
2. Click on the ‘proceed to verification’ button to begin your application, this will open a new window so please ensure any popup blockers are disabled.
3. To create a new account, click on the “Sign up” button and on the next page, click on the “Make Payment” button. Fill the form and make subscription payment.
4. After successful payment, you will be redirected to login again where you can begin the verification process.