Grant Thornton Nigeria is a member firm of Grant Thornton International Limited (GTTL). Grant Thornton International is one of the world’s leading organisations of independent Audit & Assurance, Tax and Advisory services firms. Grant Thornton Nigeria has offices in Abuja, Lagos and Port Harcourt.
Due to unfolding opportunities in the local and international operating environment, Grant Thornton Nigeria requires talented young graduates, who have developed high appetite for growth and for building a strong reputation in the accounting profession. Candidates seeking career exposure in a dynamic work environment should please check through the requirements below and if eligible, apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt
- B.Sc in Accounting, Economics or related numerate discipline from reputable universities, with minimum of second class upper
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Teachable and ready to learn
- Highly organized and articulate
- Good, passionate inter-personal skills and ability to work effectively in a team
- Logical and strong ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office suite
- Smart, intelligent and likeable disposition
- Fluency in French language will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated resume and cover letter indicating preferred location to: email@example.com
Source: Job List Nigeria