The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited (NBC), a member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company, is one of the biggest companies in the nonalcoholic beverage industry in the country and the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility. The operations of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Group span 28 countries, serving more than 581 million people.
We seeks application from qualified candidate to apply for:
Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme 2015
- As part of its talent identification and management programme, NBC desires to recruit intelligent young graduates into the Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme, to take up the leadership mantle in the future and ensure availability of competent replacements.
- The Coca-Cola Hellenic Management Trainee Programme is designed to identify talent through an accelerated development curriculum.
- The objective is to develop and retain the successful and talented graduates to fill critical leadership positions in the future through a work-based and instructional driven learning.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)or HND (Upper Credit) in any of the following disciplines:
- Engineering (Chemical, Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Metallurgy and Materials, Production);
- Sciences (Biochemistry, Chemistry, Microbiology);
- Social Sciences (Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Sociology);
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- A maximum age of 26 years.
- A minimum of 5 credits (including Mathematics and English) in one sitting in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong passion for excellence. Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Good problem-solving focus, curiosity and a great appetite for learning.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
Thursday, 27th August, 2015
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here To Start Application
Source: Job List Nigeria